| | Post date: 2017/08/10 |
Shenakht Journal of psychology & psychiatry is a peer reviewed journal. Please read Instructor for author before submit your manuscript in this journal;
Terms of writing the article
1- The article should include Title, Abstract, Introduction, Purpose, Methodology, Results, Conclusion, gratitude and references. The text of the article is in Persian and abstracts in both Persian and English.
2. The abstract contains the Introduction, Purpose, and Methodology, Results, Conclusion and keywords (at least 3 words) and does not exceed 150 words.
3. The introduction includes a brief review of the literature, the purpose of the research, considering its background and the hypotheses under consideration.
4. The methodology is written so that other researchers can repeat it with all the details.
5. Results are presented in a way that can be analyzed by the reader of the article. Also, use the minimum number of tables, shapes and charts.
6. In discussion, the findings and document based on research objectives and results.
7. Conclusion is briefly and as a summary of the discussion.
8. Acknowledgement is to thank the people whom the author wishes and the name of the sponsoring organization (s) or financial provider.
9. References adapted to the latest version of the American Psychological Association (APA), in such a way that the book is written in the name of the author's family (authors), abbreviated name, year of publication (in parentheses), full title of the book (full color) publisher and place of publication, and the article, respectively, with the name of the author's family (authors), the abbreviation of the name, the year of publication (in parenthesis), the full title of the article, the name of the publication (full color), the issue number of the year or the journal period and its page numbers. In the text of the article, referring resources to the APA or the conventional method of the journal, and the Latin name of the foreign authors in the first referral in the text of the article, be written.
Review Papers (Review)
In this case, only article that is accepted by the author, the author had relevant field. He has pointed to articles in the resource list. 2. The general principles of the writing are similar to research papers.
Includes reports of rare or interesting cases and should include abstract, introduction, case report, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgement and references, and do not exceed 2,000 words.
Letter to the editor
The letter can be presented as a scientific observation or a critique of one of the articles published in this journal, and briefly written along with the inclusion of a list of references.
Review article for the author
The reviewer will be sent a critique, and will be published with his response, if approved by the Writers Council.
The article should not be published before or simultaneously with another publication. At the time of acceptance of the articlefor printing, the printed article's rights are transmitted to the Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, and printing of the text, figures, charts and tables can only be done with the permission of the publication. In the word software with the B Zar font and the size 12 and the distance between the lines, type A4 on the cut, with a margin of 3 cm on each side and a column article typed. Figures, charts and tables are provided on separate pages and with subtitles, and all of them should be mentioned in the text of the article. The corresponding author must be identified and the email address, telephone number and fax number, with his degree, university degree, affiliated organization.