|The Journal of Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry was a Quarterly journal that published from summer of 2014 and had Journals Commission of Ministry of Health and Medical Education from summer of 2015 (No. 1394/6/16-75478). this journal are available electronically and in print. with the permission of publishing from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance. Article submission and processing are completely free of charge.This journal is published bimonthly since the 2018 summer.
Mental illness affects on thinking and behavior of humans causing discomfort and disability in the affected person. Genetic factors, various stresses, and the type of person interacting with others are effective in creation or occurrence of them. These disorders and diseases are very important in human life, and the lack of attention to them causes many problems in the person, other people that are related with these people and even community.
The aims of Shenakht Journal of Psychology and Psychiatryare are recognize the results of research and research related to psychiatry, psychology and other related subjects, with emphasis on its applications in various research, educational and therapeutic fields, as well as promotion and facilitation of mental health.
The scope of this journal is research related to different areas of psychiatry, psychology and mental health of people in different ages, such as the following:
- Behavioral disorders, specific disorders, mental disorders, emotional, mental and emotional disturbances, learning and cognitive impairment, sexual dysfunction
- Review and study on the evolution of cognitive, ethical and behavioral emotions
- Search and research on addiction
- Mental health promotion, psychological treatments, psychotherapy and medication
- Mental health services and support for these patients
- Various life and education styles and factors involved in it
- International guidelines for health and mental services
- New drug and treatments for patients
This journal adheres to all the principles of the International Committee of the Editors of Reports and the Ethics Committee on Publications. The journal covers the following types of articles:
Original / research paper
Letter to the editor
- Platform, Host or Aggregator; OJS- Open Journal System
- The journal doesn't have a waiver policy (for developing country authors etc).
- National Library:
- The journal allow software/spiders to automatically crawl the journal content (also known as text mining)
- The journal provide article level metadata to DOAJ
- The review method in this journal is Peer review. This review is also performed as Double-Blind.
- Time from submission to first decision is less than 4 weeks. Time from submission to final decision is 30 to 90 days. Time from acceptance to publication is 30 days.
- Experts review journal manuscripts twice (once upon submission and again before printing) using piracy detection software iThenticate for plagiarism.
- Journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. journal allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions. The authors warrant that their contribution is an original work not published elsewhere.
- The journal allow readers to read, download, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
- In eache yesr this journal publish about 72 articles.
- All rights reserved for Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences.